Devonport Local Services
Devonport ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Devonport site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Devonport Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Devonport When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Devonport Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Devonport Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Devonport ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Devonport and a Place to Meet
The devonport.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Devonport
in the text.
Devonport is a small city located on the north-west coast of Tasmania, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this charming city:
1. Devonport was originally named Port Frederick in honor of the Duke of York and Albany, but it was later changed to Devonport after a town in the United Kingdom.
2. The city is known for its unique maritime history and beautiful beaches. It also serves as a gateway to Tasmania's famous "Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park."
3. Devonport hosts a number of annual events and festivals, including the Devonport Food and Wine Festival, the Devonport Jazz Festival, and the Devonport Show.
4. The city is home to many historic buildings and sites, such as the Devonport Regional Gallery, Home Hill (the former home of Tasmania's Premier Joseph Lyons), and the Tiagarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
5. Devonport is also a popular destination for sports enthusiasts. It has numerous sporting facilities, including the Devonport Aquatic Centre, the Devonport Golf Club, and the Devonport Oval (home of the Devonport Football Club).
6. The city is a major transport hub, with regular ferry services to Melbourne and Sydney, and an airport that provides daily flights to Melbourne, Hobart, and Launceston.
7. Devonport has a strong economy that is largely dependent on agriculture, fishing, and tourism.
8. The population of Devonport is approximately 26,000 people, making it one of the larger cities in Tasmania.
9. The city has a mild and temperate climate, with average temperatures ranging from 10°C (50°F) in winter to 22°C (72°F) in summer.
10. Finally, Devonport is known for its friendly locals, welcoming atmosphere, and beautiful natural scenery. It truly is a hidden gem on Tasmania's north-west coast.