Devonport Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on DEVONPORT.CITY Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Devonport Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to a comprehensive guide to the best of business and community in and around the city of Devonport in Tasmania, Australia! Located in the northwest of Tasmania, Devonport is a vibrant and flourishing community with a diverse range of industries and businesses. Here is a guide to the best of what this city has to offer:
1. The Devonport Chocolate Company: Known for their delicious handmade chocolates, this local business is a must-visit for anyone with a sweet tooth.
2. Fico: This award-winning restaurant offers a unique culinary experience with a focus on homemade and locally-sourced ingredients. Their menu changes regularly, making each visit a surprise.
3. Tapas Lounge Bar and Restaurant: A popular spot for locals and tourists alike, Tapas Lounge Bar and Restaurant is known for its delicious tapas dishes and excellent cocktail menu.
4. D'Angelo Estate Vineyard: This family-owned and operated vineyard has won several awards for their premium wines. Visitors can enjoy wine tastings and tours of the vineyard.
5. The Devonport Market: Held every Sunday, the Devonport Market is a great place to pick up locally-grown produce, handmade crafts, and unique gifts.
1. Mersey Bluff Lighthouse: This iconic lighthouse offers stunning views of the coastline and is a popular spot for tourists and locals alike.
2. Devonport Regional Gallery: The Devonport Regional Gallery showcases the work of Tasmanian artists as well as national and international exhibitions.
3. Don Heads Conservation Park: This park is perfect for hiking, picnicking, and nature enthusiasts. The park offers stunning views of the coastline and is home to a variety of wildlife.
4. Don River Railway: Take a ride on the historic steam train and learn about the railway's history in Devonport.
5. Home Hill: This historic home was the childhood home of former Australian Prime Minister Joseph Lyons. Today, it is open to visitors and offers guided tours of the property.
Devonport is a thriving community with a rich history and a promising future. Whether you're interested in exploring the city's businesses or immersing yourself in its culture and natural beauty, there's something for everyone here. Find out for yourself why Devonport is a must-visit destination in Tasmania.